An increasingly popular area on the north coast with some nice sandy beaches looking towards Koh Phangan. Stretching some 6 kilometers between Ban Tai and Bophut with numerous hotels and restaurants along the road. Hotels range from the high quality Nappasai, Santiburi Resort and W Retreat to many smaller beach front properties. Samui’s only 18 hole golf course is at the Santiburi Samui Country Club in the hills with magnificent sea views as you play the course. There are many bars and restaurants along the main road and on the side streets leading to the beach. The Lomprayah Ferry leaves from the western end of the beach taking passengers to nearby islands. Allow 25-30 minutes to the Airport.
Situated in a convenient location on the north-east coast of Koh Samui, these fully service plots of land offer the perfect opportunity to build your own private house.
In the First Phase there are
- 2 Plots remaining from the 6 Plots initially available.
- Phase 2 now released with a further 11 plots available.
- From 284 sq.m to 355 sq.m
- From 837,800 THB to 1,047,250 THB
- Individual Chanot Land Titles
- 8 Metre wide concrete road with gutter
- 3 Phase Government Electricity
- Deep well