Nathon is the main administrative centre of Samui and lies on the west coast. The main government offices are here and it is also the main ferry port for non-commercial vehicles and passengers from the mainland. A busy town during the day but tends to close early and become quiet at night. Many shops and a Tesco Express supermarket. Frequent night markets along the promenade. The Samui Immigration Office is just over one kilometre south of the one-way road system as is the main Government Hospital and offices of the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA). Allow 40 minutes to the Airport.
LUXURY OCEAN VIEW VILLA – NATHON
Simply one of Koh Samui’s finest luxury villas. Villa Baan Khaw
PROPERTY AT A GLANCE
This palatial villa boasts;
- 3 floors of luxury living with breathtaking ocean views throughout.
- Over 550 sq.m of living space.
- 4 enormous en suited bedrooms, 3 with jacuzzi spas (6 bathrooms in total).
- All floors capture incredible views of the ocean and Angthong Marine Park.
- Professionally furnished interiors with exquisite modern décor throughout.
- Modern and superbly equipped bespoke kitchen featuring black African granite surfaces and high end appliances.
- Impressive formal indoor bar with stunning ocean views.
- Media Room including 52” television, CD/DVD player, surround sound system and computer workstations.
- Stunning use of white ash wood flooring throughout.
- Fully ducted air conditioning system.
- One of Samui’s largest privately owned infinity pools (18metres x 5metres).
- Extensive outdoor entertaining area including multiple dining areas, bar, fully equipped kitchen, BBQ sala, pool table, 55” TV and large sunbathing terraces.
- Beautifully landscaped and manicured gardens with professionally installed LED lighting system.
- Large and spacious terraces and balconies.
- Due to its prime location on the west side of the island, this villa enjoys the most amazing sunsets all year round.
- Separate staff quarters.
- Undercover parking for 2-3 vehicles and ample space for additional cars in the driveway.
- The villa is gated and walled for exceptional privacy and includes a state of the art CCTV system for security and peace of mind.
- All high quality furnishings, including soft furnishings and artwork are included in the sale price.
- Situated on just over 1 Rai of the most breathtaking sea view land imaginable.
This is a very successful rental property with high occupancy even during the low season. Further details will be provided to registered applicants.
PLEASE NOTE: Downloadable plans show a Dining Room on the 1st Floor. This has been converted to a Bedroom.
This has a proven track record as an excellent villa investment with very good rental returns.
Sleeps up to 14 people.
Low Season – (Sept 1 – Dec 19 & March 16 – Jun 30) 10,500 THB per night
High Season – (Jan 11 – Mar 15 & Jul 1 – Aug 31) 12,950 THB per night
Peak Season – (Dec 20 – Jan 10) 25,500 THB per night
- Free gas and drinking water supply.
- Electricity is charged at 6.5 baht per kilowatt. Meter readings are taken at check-in and check-out and the total is payable upon checkout.
- Cleaning is provided daily (except Sundays). Bed linen is changed once per week.
- Minimum 3 night stay year round with the exception of Xmas / New Year (minimum 7 night stay).
- A 10,000 baht security deposit (or equivalent currency) is required at check-in. This will be refunded at the end of your stay as long as there is no damage caused to the villa.
- Smoking is only permitted in outdoor areas.
- An English speaking Villa Manager is available for you to contact at any time if you need assistance with anything throughout your stay.
- A private chef service is available on request. For groups of 6 people or less, 1 chef is adequate and this is charged at 1,000 baht per dining service, plus actual ingredient costs. For larger groups, an additional chef is required at a further charge of 1,000 baht per dining service.
- Car hire, tour bookings and babysitting can be arranged directly through the Villa Manager who will contact you promptly after your booking is confirmed. You may also have some special requests/services that you have in mind.
- Villa Manager would be happy to pre-purchase any food or beverage items for your group so that these items are waiting for you at the villa when you arrive. You can simply reimburse us at cost price upon arrival (receipts shown).