The Mandalay Beach Villas consist of seven beachfront pool villas in contemporary modern design. The project offers the ultimate in island accommodation, matching exclusivity with privacy. Facing the white sandy expanse of Laem Noi Beach, right next to Four Seasons Resort Samui, and backed by lush palm stands. Each of the seven exclusive villas has its own private courtyard, giving approximately 350 square meters of living space, with 17m direct beach frontage each, on land plots ranging from 800 to 900 square meters.
The project is being built in 2 phases.
- Phase One (two 3-bedroom villas) is completed and only one 3-bed villa (Villa Soong) is available for 1.5m USD. See HB1466
- Phase Two includes one 6-bed, one 5-bed, two 3-bed villas, gym, laundry, etc… Construction is already in progress, and it will be completed without any pre-sales.
The 6-bed "Villa Nicolas" is sold.
The 5-bed "Villa Haa" is sold.
One 3-bed "Villa Sea" is still available at this stage for 1.8m USD complete.
- Mandalay Beach Villas is among the winners at the International Property Awards 2014 in two categories. The project was recognised as the Best Property Single Unit Thailand (Villa Soong), and as the Highly Commended Residential Development Thailand. Here you can find our Press Release on it: http://www.mandalaysamui.com/asia-pacific-property-awards-2014/
- The project was also awarded "Highly Commended Best Residential Development (Samui)" at the Thailand Property Awards 2013, and in 2014 as well: http://www.mandalaysamui.com/thailand-property-awards-2014/
- Ownership structure is based on freehold ownership via Thai Co. The developer can also set up for purchasers a special offshore structure on request. The project's legal adviser is DFDL Crawshaws.
- Each Client has the option to participate in the Rental Management Program, that has been created for all those who wish to own their property as a form of a lifestyle & investment product. The Program has been started in October 2013, and currently the villas are running on average 55% occupancy, they were above 85% in August. Guaranteed Rental Program is also available with 5% yearly yield.
Some of the project's Energy Efficiency and Eco-Friendly Measures :
- Solar Panel Water Heater Units
- Indirect low consumption LED and fiber optic lighting throughout the compound contributes to significant power savings. Lighting System enabling full control via iPhone/iPad, allowing our client to turn on or off lights, even when they are not at the property or even in the country.
- Eco-Friendly Bamboo Flooring. Bamboo is proving to be a durable and attractive alternative to hardwoods for flooring. It is rapidly renewable, growing to maturity in five to seven years, compared to 50-150 years for many hardwoods.
- All pools are mineral treated with copper/silver ionization, eliminating the extensive use of corrosive chemicals, such as chlorine.
- Minimizing tree removal when building, and using only botanical (plant-based) herbicides & pesticides in garden & grounds.
FINANCING: Developer financing is available. Please enquire for details.