Chaweng Noi means Little Chaweng and lies at the southern end of Chaweng Beach. Along the coast it is mainly hotels from mid range to the upper range Imperial and the new Vana Belle. To the west of the Ring Road are a number of sea view developments looking out across the Gulf of Thailand and the early morning sun. The Royal Samui Golf Course (9 holes) is in this area.
3 en-suite double bedrooms have been appointed with LCD TVs, luxury king-size beds, air conditioning, safe box, large lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen, private infinity pool with outside patio, covered sala, panoramic sea and bay views, surrounding gardens, WiFi and finished with chic Thai ornaments and artworks. No expense has been spared in the design, construction, and furnishing of this villa. This stylish property offers stunning views, considered among the best on Koh Samui and comes fully staffed.
These Eco friendly properties have exceptional and luxurious furnishings and fixtures, such as infinity swimming pools, 24hr security, valet/housekeeping, chauffeur, maid service, gardeners and maintenance staff. In addition, each villa has its own private restaurant and bespoke chefs, plus all the amenities one would expect from an international high quality hotel.
- Each villa is strategically sited to allow stunning views across the Chaweng Noi Bay and beyond to the Gulf of Thailand.
- Luxurious facilities with well-designed spaces to create a memorable experience and atmosphere.
- Superior design and finishes of elegant and spacious accommodation.
- Exceptional customer care service, giving a truly luxurious 5 star experience, delivered by a highly skilled staff and overseen by a professional management team.
- A unique range of world class amenities for all the family, designed and delivered by well-known branded companies, materials, fixtures and fittings.
- GHS is investing in people and communities by employing local staff and training them to deliver exceptional customer service.
- GHS respects local environments and their communities and is investing in projects that benefit the local community.
- Timely and effective marketing strategy of the project that reflects the quality of the development, with an emphasis on investment returns.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental|
|LOW SEASON||July 1st to December 13th||THB 22,350.00||THB 134,100.00||THB 536,400.00|
|MID SEASON||March 29th to 31st June||THB 30,400.00||THB 182,400.00||THB 729,600.00|
|HIGH SEASON||January 11th to March 28th||THB 35,200.00||THB 211,200.00||THB 844,800.00|
|PEAK SEASON||December 14th to January 10th 2015||THB 43,200.00||THB 259,200.00||THB 1,036,800.00|